Treiber.de Café
5 Best Places to Stay in Delhi for Tourists
Neues Thema      Zum Thema antworten
Autor 5 Best Places to Stay in Delhi for Tourists
sachintour7
Gast
0 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 18.03.2020 um 06:41 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Are you in Delhi and don’t know where to bump in? Do not worry. We, at Tours N Travels, help you out in finding the best Hotels in Delhi Near Airport and give you a lifetime experience. From comfortable stays to mouth-watering traditional to international cuisines, they serve their visitors with everything. The hotels in Delhi not only a sprinkling touch of the ancient tradition but even mixes it well with the trendy modern architecture. So, have a look at these amazing five-star hotels in Delhi and get your hand on one of these once you are in Delhi for your next trip –
1. JW Marriott Hotel, New Delhi Aerocity
2. ITC Maurya, New Delhi Chanakyapuri
3. Taj Palace, New Delhi Chanakyapuri
4. Andaz Delhi, New Delhi Aerocity
5. The Oberoi, New Delhi Lodhi Road

Read More : Best Hotel in Delhi Near Airport | Best Hotels in New Delhi

Angela1
Gast
0 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 20.03.2020 um 10:31 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Vielen Dank für diese nützlichen Informationen. Wenn sich die Grenzen öffnen, werde ich Delhi auf jeden Fall besuchen

GOAbeach
Gast
0 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 25.03.2020 um 14:44 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Known affectionately because the Golden Beach, those beaches are famous for its image-ideal palm bushes. Located close to Panjim close to the confluence factor of Mandovi River and the Arabian Sea, GOA beach life this lovely seashore is simply the proper spot for the ones looking for some enjoyable ‘me-time’.

traveltipsguides
Gast
0 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 29.03.2020 um 11:30 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Your posts are extremely cool. I am glad to be here. I enjoyed reading your articles and I would like to bookmark your posts to my travel guide

Zuletzt bearbeitet von traveltipsguides am 29.03.2020 um 11:32 Uhr.

traveltipsguides
Gast
0 Beiträge
Erstellt am: 29.03.2020 um 11:32 Uhr Antwort mit Zitat
Your posts are really inspiring and useful for somebody like me who is planning a world travel. I think you deserve better attention on Google search rankings.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von traveltipsguides am 29.03.2020 um 11:32 Uhr.

Neues Thema      Zum Thema antworten

© 2012 treiber.de